Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Xmas Gifts: part 1

O Natal já passou (buuu!...), as prendas já foram entregues e por isso acho que chegou a hora de as começar a mostrar! :D

Christmas is over (booo!...), the gifts were offered and so I think the time has come for me to start showing them! :D




Quando fiz o móbil de animais, sobrou-me feltro e pensei imediatamente em aproveitá-lo para algumas prendas de Natal. A primeira que fiz foi uma capa para telemóvel em forma de cassete de música, para uma amiga e em baixo podem ver a que fiz para a minha mãe. Foram duas tardes passadas entre linhas, agulhas e feltro. Fiquei muito contente com os resultados. Para quem nunca tinha cosido feltro, acho que até me safei bem...

When I made the animal mobile, I ended up with a lot of felt leftovers, so I immediately thought of using those to make some Xmas gifts. The first thing I made was a mobile phone case in the shape of a mixtape, for a friend. Below, you can see the one I made for my mother. I spent a couple of afternoons (for both, not each) amongst thread, needles and felt. I was well pleased with the results. For someone who had never sewn felt before, I think I did pretty well...





Fiquem para ver os próximos capítulos... ;)

Stay tuned for the next chapters... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment